Kismet Srl was founded in 1977, and, for the first 20 years it has held its ground as a leading company on the international scene, in the field of study holidays, and cultural, language and sports camps. Hundreds of thousands of students have taken part in its projects.
The Company’s founder, and its current President and Legal Representative, as well as creator of all projects, is Paolo Alberti h.c. dr. in Business Economics. Paolo Alberti, was also knighted Cavaliere and Ufficiale della Repubblica Italiana, and is a “Messaggero UNICEF”.
Starting in 1998 Kismet has successfully organized great international events with Sanremo as its headquarters. The following are among the most prestigious of many events over the years:
- First of all sanremoJunior – (in its 9th year in 2018). The only contest for soloist singers between the ages of 6 and 15, under the Official Patronage of the Comune di Sanremo.
sanremoJunior is a prestigious event for quality, seriousness and prestige. There are countless world music competitions but only sanremoJunior has those characteristics.
With the slogan “sanremoJunior, win your future!” some finalists of past editions are already claiming in the international music world.
SanremoJunior has proven the launch platform for many participants to famous popular competitions that has won both national and international finals of SanremoJunior, such as Destiny Chukunyere, who after winning the National Final in Malta and the Grand Prix at World Finals of sanremoJunior, later won the Malta National Finals and the International Finals of Eurovision Junior,as well as reaching the Britain Got Talent semi-finals.
sanremoJunior creates great visibility to all the finalists who are invited as guests in television programs known in their own Country (over 30 Countries all over the world in these first 8 editions).
- GEF – The World festival of Creativity in Schools – (in its 20th year in 2018). For groups of students from 5 to 19 years old. Sanremo’s yearly event and the most important one after the Italian Sing Festival, for incoming, with thousands of hotel guests.
- sanremoSenior – (4th edition in 2018) a contest for “young at heart” singers and musicians, over 37.
- International Female Volley Tournament “Città di Sanremo”
- Sports Festival
- GiocoSanremo (PlaySanremo)
- sanremoEXPOmusic – during the Festival della Canzone italiana of Sanremo 2011. A multifaceted musical and cultural event, at the center of which very rare and unique objects in the sector, worth over 650.000 euro were exhibited, “Comunicazione in mostra: da Guglielmo Marconi a Steve Jobs” (Communication on show: from Guglielmo Marconi to Steve Jobs). 33,644 visitors including Gianni Morandi the festival’s presenter, and one of Italy’s top personalities on the music scene.
Kismet has held collaborations all over Italy and in numerous foreign countries, in each continent and, based on real data, the success of its current events is constantly growing worldwide.